Thursday, September 12, 2013

The challange has been determined

I have finally figured out what I want to bet on for my weight loss challenge.  I thought about it a while now, and I have found a worthy adversary whom I think will take it seriously.  I have to talk to him about it now, and hopefully, he's up for a bit of good challenge. 

So, I had to think of something that I totally love and would hate to do it.  And I had to think of the rewards if I did win.  So, if I lose this challenge, I am going to publicly shave my head... now, if I can get my friend to do the same if I win, we are set.  I would not look good bald and I would really not want to have to shave my hair after I have been patient for so long to get it to where it is today... So there you have it.  I now need some help with obtaining the goal.  I will write more on this later, after I have gotten the details all worked out, but this should be fun. Peace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment