Monday, February 9, 2015

Questions ????

So, I am glad that I have taken myself out of the debate of vaccines.  I am still watching what is going on with it, and yes, I do feel bad for the families of those who are affected.  Strange, I see that there was a pretty bad outbreak last year, yet, I don't remember seeing much on it in way of the media or social media or anything like that. Nearly 1000 people were effected by this and maybe it's because I didn't pay that much attention to it before, but, now, it's like it's everywhere.  All over the place.  And I loved what a physician had done.  They had written a letter to someone about how they felt about this whole thing.  There was a photo that said that if they mix the ingredients of the vaccines it's good, but, if I do it, then it's dangerous.  And this got me to thinking about it...

So then, the biggest problem people have with the vaccines is the mercury content of it.  Valid point I think.  All of the mercury thermometers have been taken off the market.  We are told that pregnant women shouldn't eat fish or tuna due to the mercury content of the fish. 

Today, mercury is used for the manufacture of industrial chemicals and for electrical and electronic applications. It can be found in meteorological equipment like thermometers and barometers. Gaseous mercury is used in mercury-vapor lamps which light highways at night.  Mercury poisoning (also known as hydrargyria or mercurialism) is a type of metal poisoning and a medical condition caused by exposure to mercury or its compounds. Mercury (chemical symbol Hg) is a heavy metal occurring in several forms. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury_poisoning
Mercury in any form is poisonous, with mercury toxicity most commonly affecting the neurologic, gastrointestinal (GI) and renal organ systems. Poisoning can result from mercury vapor inhalation, mercury ingestion, mercury injection, and absorption of mercury through the skin. (See Etiology and Prognosis.)
Mercury has 3 forms: (1) elemental mercury, (2) inorganic salts, and (3) organic compounds. Perhaps the most deadly form of mercury is methylmercury. Only 2-10% of the ingested mercury is absorbed from the gut, and ingested elemental mercury is not absorbed at all; however, 90% of any methylmercury ingested is absorbed into the bloodstream from the GI tract.  (http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1175560-overview)
At concentrations found in vaccines, thimerosal meets the requirements for a preservative as set forth by the United States Pharmacopeia; that is, it kills the specified challenge organisms and is able to prevent the growth of the challenge fungi (U.S. Pharmacopeia 2004). Thimerosal in concentrations of 0.001% (1 part in 100,000) to 0.01% (1 part in 10,000) has been shown to be effective in clearing a broad spectrum of pathogens. A vaccine containing 0.01% thimerosal as a preservative contains 50 micrograms of thimerosal per 0.5 mL dose or approximately 25 micrograms of mercury per 0.5 mL dose. (http://www.fda.gov/BiologicsBloodVaccines/SafetyAvailability/VaccineSafety/UCM096228)


It's a totally and completely toxic element.  Yet, when mixed by a pharmacy person, I don't know who makes them, but, I know that someone has to make the vaccines, it's totally ok to inject this.  I think it's great that they have made the effort to take as much out of the vaccines as possible.  And just because I don't like the idea of vaccines doesn't mean that Piper is not vaccinated or that I won't make sure she gets her booster, I'm just trying to make a point here. 

Next, let's look formaldehyde...

Formaldehyde is a commonly used chemical compound that exists in various forms and at room temperature, is a colorless, distinctive, strong and even pungent smelling, flammable and gaseous substance. Formaldehyde has been used in a number of industries for various purposes such as: for the manufacturing of building materials – like pressed wood products (mostly as an adhesive resin), fiber board, plywood, cigarette smoke, fuel burning appliances and kerosene space heaters. Additional uses in household products include: additive for permanent –press, an ingredient in glues, and as a preservative in medical laboratories – as embalming fluid, and as a sterilizer. Since Formaldehyde is a by-product of combustion and other inherent processes, it can be found in significant concentrations and in various environments.
It is also critical to note that the “11th report on carcinogens” classifies formaldehyde as "reasonably anticipated to be a human carcinogen".   (http://www.formaldehydetesting.com/whatisformaldehyde.html)

Ok, well, after looking into this one, I have found that this is almost everything and is mostly in the air.  Can't do too much about it, it's everywhere. 

I can't find the list of other ingredients but the list continues with other elements and right now, being sick and in the middle of an allergy attack, I just don't want to keep going, but here is the question I was thinking of earlier. 
Why are these things so dangerous to us, yet, to keep us healthy, this is what needs to be injected into us and our children?  Why are we putting things that are known poisons into our little ones?  There are still cases of people who get polio from the vaccine.  The flu shot, as far as I'm concerned is a bunch of shit, and I won't do it at all.  Nor will I put it into my little one...But, whatever my choice is and whatever my daughter choses to do are our choices and though they may not always follow the mainstream, I would hope that we are shown respect for our decisions. 

I don't know if that will happen though, seems to me that if I don't follow the mainstream, I am wrong and stupid and poorly educated.  I am reckless and selfish and ignorant.  Another question for you all.  If your kids have been vaccinated, why are you so worried about your kids getting these diseases?  Shouldn't the vaccine protect them from it, I mean, that's why we get them right?  To make sure our kids won't have to go through these kinds of things and diseases, right?  Then why is everyone so upset about their kids getting the measles if they have had their vaccines?  Too many things I don't understand, but, one thing is for sure.  This is a hot topic and I am sure lots of people will have much to say about it.  I may not agree with many things, in fact, I rather enjoy taking the side of the underdog in most cases, however, for this one, I know how I feel about it.  And so, that's all I have to say about that....  Just some points to ponder :)

 
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment