Tuesday, February 10, 2015

5 Year Goals

Nearly 5 years ago, I was in massage school and we had to put out our 5 year goals... Let me review mine for you... Let's see, it's starts out:

6 month goals...
Finish School and get my massage License.. Check
Sky Dive over the Pacific Ocean.. Not check
To Quit Lowes... Check

1 Year Goal
Finish my Thai Massage Cert...Not Check
Piper in Pre-school...Check at third grade now
Increased clientele to 20 per week... Somewhat check

3 Year Goal
Finish Yoga instructor... not check
Be in a house, mine or rented...somewhat check
Increase clientele to 25 per week... Somewhat Check

5 Year Goal
Open my own wellness center... Not Check
Tummy Tuck and cosmetic dentistry... Not Check
Have Piper in a school that promotes healthy creativity.... Not sure

So, I have done some of things that I wanted to and some things like they are going to take me a million years to get to.  I am working on the Thai Massage this year for my CEU's for my license which is another goal down.  I don't know about ski diving over the ocean, there is no clear cut landing area that doesn't have the potential to have predators there.  And we all know what a total wuss I am when it comes to getting into the ocean.  Piper is now in third grade, so that's going well.... maybe... my clients, well, I am thinking about cutting back on that part and seeing about going with maybe 6 a week on my own, doing my mobile thing.  Yoga instructor... Well, I have looked and found something that I really want to be a part of.  Sadly there are no schools close to me so it either involves moving or moving.  I have found a class that I really would like to be part of.  I am hoping to see into their online course.  It won't get me the cert that I want, but, it's a step in the right direction.  Fixing my teeth... hahahahahahahahaha, I did have a tooth get chipped and that was fixed and now looks a whole lot better than it did.  I almost like the way it looks.  Tummy tuck is still pretty far off, and really, it's not that big of a deal to me anymore.  I know what I am and I know what I am not, so it's all good.  In a house... That would be lovely. 

I am looking at these goals and I am realizing that I need to rewrite them and see what I can and cannot do.  I am hoping for only good things and an easy way to get there.  That's not always the way it goes, but, it's nice to think so.  Anyhow, that's all for now... Until tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment