Friday, February 20, 2015

Hail the conquering Hero

There are times in life when one must buck up and just do it. For me, I have finally done something the scares me a whole lot. I have put a video of myself online. I found in watching friends do this that I thought it was going to be easy. I set up my tripod, I was sitting in the bug and sat there watching myself in the reverse camera thinking ok. I can do this. And it was much more nerve racking than I had originally thought it would be. One of my friends did one for her Facebook page and ended up doing 38 takes for it. 38!!! Holy shit that seemed like so many to me and yet, there I was, nervous as can be about doing a video.

I did manage to do it, and I was pretty pleased about it. I decided to go with a video series on becoming a better you. It's going to be awesome.  I'm nervous about it though. What if I sound dorky what if I look like a goober and mostly, I wonder what if people don't like it. I have to admit, I would take it personally. But I also know that to take it personally means that I have to really care what others think. And I have a confession to make. I do care. I care more than I will admit to. I want people to like me an I want people to have nice things to say about it.

Anyway, it's out there now and it's pretty cool. I am looking forward to next weeks video as well. So stay tuned, subscribe to my channel, see what awesome neat things you will learn.  The link to it is here so check it out... It's going to be big :)

Night all 😎

No comments:

Post a Comment