Sunday, June 9, 2013

Doctors and stuff

When I was a kid, I didn't mind going to the doctor at all.  It's not that I was a very sick child, in fact, I was pretty healthy.  The only things that really happened was an occasional ear infection and sore throat and about the time I was coming up on 10 years old, I started to get Strep Throat.. a lot! It seemed like it was once a month for many months.  What could I do but take the medicine and hope that I wouldn't get it again.  That summer before I turned 10, we moved from Kingman to Pinetop.  And just before my birthday, I got it again.  This time, I thought I would be brave and get the shot for it.  Turns out, the shot was penicillin and that's a bad thing.  I'm allergic to that, so it's a very bad thing for me to get it.  I spent the whole morning at the doctors office trying to get it to be counteracted and not send me to the hospital.  I can honestly say that I haven't had that since then.  It's all good. 

About two years ago I started to have a lot of problems with my stomach.  I hate having issues with my stomach.  It's where I carry my stress and it's not easy when it hurts.  Turned out that I had H. pylori and that was the reason I was having so many issues with it.  It was so awesome to have it fixed and not worry about it anymore. 

Lately, like last week, I started to have issues again.  And I hate it when it hurts.  I hate it even more to throw up.  I am thinking that since it's been a bad week with my stomach, that I am going to go gluten free like Piper has.  Of course, the fry bread last night was a really bad idea, I don't recommend doing it... to anyone, ever!  I think it was the beans that really tore me up, making me wish that I had some really soft toilet paper... sorry, I know, TMI. 

I am excited to be starting my new workout that I found.  It's something I found and wasn't able to get it started last week like I wanted.  I tend to think that the good eating will help to make me start feeling better... nevertheless, tomorrow, I am going to call the doctor and see what is really going on with my stomach.  I hate going to the doctor now.  I just guess that I don't have time to be sick and I really want to feel better.  But, either way, I have to know what's going on with it and why I keep feeling like not good. 

Until tomorrow then... night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment