Sunday, April 7, 2013

Things that begin with R

This morning I got up and Piper was watching School of Rock.  I was watching the beginning of it with her and I really love the part where Dewy gets kicked out of the band, and he says that it doesn't matter because he's going to start his own band and start a revolution!!!  That's what we need to do.  I mean, not like everyone start a band, but start a revolution.  The only thing that I have yet to figure out is what kind of a revolution am I going to start? 

Now, I am not an expert, but, I'm not so sure if everyone who has really started a kind of revolution knew exactly what kind of revolution there were going to start... I am going to have to think of that for a while.  I know that I do want to do something huge for myself and for those around me, but, I have yet to see it.  I really want to have a two rink roller skating rink and an indoor skate park with a large skate shop in it.  I want to be on roller skates and dance all day long.  Not only that, I think it would be cool to start a roller derby league here on the mountain.  But the adult part in me says that at some point I will have to be responsible and run the business part of it.  In fact, I do want to get my degree in business and accounting so I know how to keep the books at this totally awesome place that I get to play at everyday. 

In my life I have been blessed with so many things that I never saw coming the way that I wanted it to.  So for now, I am going to just let it go, trust that I will get exactly what I want, believe that it's going to happen, stop expecting for it to happen the way that I think it should, and just love the experiences that are going to get me there.  That's what life is about right... Anyhow, I have clothes to put away and kids to take to the park and dinner to make, soonish...

Just as a side note, I have been working out again, and I am enjoying it so much.  I have been trying to learn how to ride a skate board, it's not as easy as I would have thought, but, I am getting the hang of it.  I am hoping that when I get back to California (it's not longer a matter of if, but when), I would like to be able to jump on my board and go the beach.  Or I will just get a nice pair of skates and skate my way down the boardwalk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment