Thursday, April 18, 2013

Massages

Yesterday, I woke up in a bad mood!  I tried to do everything I knew how to make it not so and I couldn't do it.  Just was crabby all morning long.... As I was leaving the house for work, I keep thinking why am I so upset, what is making me feel so mad, and it dawned on me.  I have this thing for things and stuff that I see as mine only.  Nothing in my house is mine only expect for my underwear.  We share everything in our home, including, the only working one computer.  My computer.  I had not written anything it what felt like so long, and I was starting to get really upset that I was not able to.  I wanted my thing back.  As soon as I realized this is what the issue was, I quickly acknowledged it and let it go, it was no longer an issue. 

Got to work, and I did my massages, though I kept looking at the clock because I really was looking forward to getting a massage after work.  Finished all my massages, was pretty pleased with my work.  Was told by a client that she's getting an entourage and when she travels, I will have to come too... That was nice to hear that.  Got to my massage, and it was so nice to relax and enjoy someone else working on my muscles for a change.  It was like heaven!!!

Got home and I was feeling pretty good, it was my rest day for working out, so that was nice too.  Dinner and the rest of the night goes by and about the time that I really wanted to crawl into the tub, Kelsie gets into the shower... for a while.  And as soon as she's done, I needed to do the dishes.  After that is when I got to take a bath.  That didn't go over so well with me, though I did do it... I just failed to soak in a hot tub and sweat... it was more very luke warmish.  I tried to relax and the more I sat in there, the more disgruntled I became. 

After my bath, I went into the room and was getting into bed and Thomas asked why was I so upset this morning.  I didn't really want to tell him.  To me, it was me being selfish and child-like and since I wasn't thinking about that anymore, I just didn't see a point in talking about it.  So he gets it out of me, and then he gets mad because of why I was upset.  I don't get that.  He went outside to smoke and came back in to get ready for bed.  I, in the meantime, laid in bed, and tried to just relax.  I closed my eyes and thought of happy things, instead of this little thing.  He told me to take the computer today to work, and that was the end of it.  I was glad for that. 

Overall, after waking up today, I know that on days like yesterday, I just have to try to smile and be friendly and get through it.  I don't have days like those often, but, when I do, I just should crawl back into bed and have a do over.  If at all possible that is.  Today was a great day.  Had some awesome clients to work with, met the coolest woman today, so glad to meet her.  Had some nice pitas for dinner and now I get to work out... Looking forward to a HOT bath tonight though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment