Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Sinus Infection, I think...

It's now Tuesday, and I'm thinking an early bedtime is in order here now... after a nice hot shower.  I can't seem to type worth a shit tonight.  Every other word has some sort of mess up and then I have to reach for the backspace button, and really, it's just taking too long to even type out like three lines... UGH!! Maybe it's because I'm sitting on the other side of the table tonight. 

I think, I may have some sort of sinus infection.  Sinus cavity would be greatly relieved if I could just take an ice pick and punch a hole in it... That's not to be taken to literally though.  I don't really want to do to myself or others. Just a disclaimer... In driving back from Snowflake tonight, my ears would not pop at all.  They are hurting quite a bit and it's been an hour since I got home.  I am really going to enjoy taking a nice hot shower and then going to bed.  I don't think that Thomas is feeling very good either though. 

The past three years, my car has failed to start at the first really cold day.  And then it sat there for three months, waiting for some part of the fuel system to get fixed.  It was doing so good this year.  I was so happy with it, and so grateful for it everyday!  This morning, Thomas goes out to start my car, and it won't start.  And it won't start for the rest of the day.  Now, I'm starting to get a lot upset about this.  How can this happen yet again?  I am just going to have to fix it, and then, sell it I guess.  It seems that no one else who has this same kind of car has this problem.  I don't get it really.  But at this point, I don't care.  It;s paid for, and that's the bitch of it.  For an entire year, it's been paid off and I have been loving that part of it.  NO CAR PAYMENTS!!!  It's such a great feeling.  But, now, I;m hoping to get enough money to be able to replace it with something that is older and more miles.  Thomas wants to get a Jeep, I don't know.  Then i will be stuck driving his car, and I'm not the biggest fan of his car.  I guess time will tell what's going to happen... I will keep this updated though. 

Every time I yawn, which is getting more and more frequent now, I hope that my ear will pop, still nothing... grrrr... I have tried to blow my noes, there is only so much snot that can come out... and blowing it too hard will just end up blowing it out and then where will I be besides hurting and whining even more.  And who really wants to hear that? :) 

Tomorrow I am going to go to my sisters house and get my workout DVD back from her... I really just want to get it started.  Not because I think that I am going to get a head start, but, because, I am feeling every bit of my 180 lbs today.  I have to look at myself in the mirror and I think that even if it's just a small change for the next couple of days/weeks/months, smaller is better than nothing.  And, I feel really good when I work out.  I am going to have to really be disciplined about this.  I may have to do it in the mornings and get up early and do it.  I do like having that time in the morning to myself.  No one watching you, no one talking to you, just you and your workout and sweat, and the bird, of course.  It's a relaxing and energizing way to do it... and then, at the end of the day, maybe do the sit up routine that's 15 minutes to help get a flatter stomach.  I just want to look good naked and fit into my other pants, the ones that I love and haven't worn in a year, because I can't fit into them right.  I want to be the woman I know is in this body trying to get out... I want to be the best me that I can be. 

My ears hurt... Time to go get Piper into bed now, and then to shower.  Should be a relatively quite evening.  Kelsie is out to the movies with some friends, Piper in bed, Thomas is playing video games in the bedroom and when I'm done here, he will take up my spot on the computer for a while.  I will be asleep long before he ever gets close to being done checking his email.  I feel like I'm rambling now, I'm off for the land of dreams and sleep... Good night world!

No comments:

Post a Comment