Sunday, January 20, 2013

Days off

For the work that I do, it's not always feasible for a few people to be able to get a massage during the week, and so, I work one Saturday a month.  This weekend was my one weekend.  I do still love going to work and doing the job, but, I think the next time, I will take the following Monday off.  For whatever reason, I have a thing for having two days off in a row.  I think I should have three, but, no matter really.  It was good that I worked on Saturday, I was able to get all the laundry done on Friday night, and take it to work again on Saturday, so, when I get to work tomorrow, I won't have to set up anything, just plug in the heat and go. 

My car is not starting these days.  I don't like that at all! It's been three years now that my car has failed to start once the temperature reaches, or rather falls to 0 F, or below.  I don't like it because it makes my car unreliable and useless until I have the money to be able to fix whatever part some mechanic tells me I need to replace this year. 

I have decided that I am going to start my workout challenge this week instead of in two weeks.  I just can't wait that long anymore.  I am truly excited to get this going!  I have the workout now, and I intend on finishing this.  I am going to do this!!! It's something that I have only finished once, and the results were really amazing, so, I think that I should try to give it a go once again. 

Not too much going on tonight, just hanging out with the family.  Tomorrow I will do some laundry once I get home and work out, and have a great dinner with my family.  I look forward to that!  For now, I am going to finish my tea, and crawl into bed with Thomas.  Maybe, I will get to sleep early tonight, maybe not though ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment