Thursday, March 28, 2013

Weekend is upon me...

It was the first day that I have had off for the spring break vacation.  I did exactly nothing! I think it's funny that every time I think I have written something really great, I go to see how many people have read my thoughts and I am discouraged.  It's OK.  I know that it takes some time to get others interested in my thoughts as well. 

I was really glad when I heard my brother Jeff tell me that he reads it... Kind of made me feel good.  At least I know he thinks I'm funny.  I tend to read all of my thoughts to Thomas before posting, so that's kind of nice to get his opinion before I put it out there... actually, no wait, I read it to him after I have already posted it.  Either way, he usually hears what I have to say. 

I keep thinking that I should tackle large things in this.  Like politics and religion and gay equality rights, and things of that nature, but, more and more I find myself more interested in what is Sarah Jessica Parker was wearing today.  I somehow think I should care more about the big things, but really, who am I trying to kid with that?  I like fashion and I like to see some of the news, just not the stuff that is going to depress me or make me hate people or want to have to be very angry with others.   It's kind of funny when I really think of it. 

I am finally feeling like I have to really do something about my weight, which really means that I got a glimpse of myself in a full length mirror.  I don't think that I am fat, and I don't want to associate that word with myself, but, I am doing something about it.  I like that I have motivation to get it done finally.  I have a goal, and I really want to make that goal.  It may take a while, but, I think that today's the day for the change.  I am glad that I have got to this point, at long last.  I really like the way I looked about 3 years ago.  It was about perfect for me... I am going to make sure that I get to that point again, and perhaps a bit farther this time.  Like finishing this the whole way through, and I think that the biggest thing for me is if I miss a day, to just keep going, and not let that one day get to me.  I am confident in myself! I won't see the change overnight, but, I have to take that first step... So, I am stepping up.  Now is the time. 

This weekend, I was not prepared to go to Phoenix on Saturday, but, I guess I will make the most of it.  Kelsie has an audition for a modeling thing on Saturday.  I so hope that she gets this!  This is something that she has wanted for so long, and I think it's a great opportunity for her to do something kind of big for her.  And it's a paying thing so she could make and save for her future.  I really want this for her... it would make her happy, I just want my kids to be happy! 

Anyhow, going to get going for now.  I am going to go clear energy and be happy and look into what the future has for me... Only good things are coming for me :)

1 comment:

  1. Talk about whatever you want...that's what makes a blog interesting! I'm sure you'll tackle a wide variety of topics. Kudos to you for blogging, I wish I had the guts to do the same! - Shanda

    ReplyDelete