Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The Sauna

In our office, we have got a new Infra-Red Sauna.  I am loving this, mainly because when it's like 19 degrees outside, I am nice and warm and toasty at 112 degrees... until I walk out of the sauna and I realize that there is like a 42 degree difference in the office.  I think that I will have to go back to my cave for a while to completely warm up.

On Facebook yesterday, I was ranting about some of the things that I am seeing all over the Internet.  Things like, signs saying, God Hates Fags (this was on a Salvation Army sign with the bell ringers with smiles on their faces).  I don't understand this.  I keep trying to point out to people that this book they keep quoting also says that God is love, and treat others the way you wanted to be treated.  I don't see this message going out this Christmas.  Why?  Don't we want to see messages of love and good will towards men and that kind of thing?  Don't we want to be able to help those in need?  Why is it 'good Christians' only want to help the ones who they approve of, like certain homeless people.  What if that homeless person is gay?  Do you tell them, "I'm sorry, we can't help you because your life doesn't match up to what a book has told me to believe."  Sure seems that way to me.  I can honestly say I will no longer be donating to ANY organization that openly discriminates against anyone.  That book that you all seem to quote says to love others and if you can't do that part of the book, I am going to tell you all to go fuck yourselves!!

I have noticed that Safeway has started to carry Del-Monty bananas.  They are smaller then the normal Chiquita bananas that we like and I was thinking, oh cool, smaller ones, they are cute. NOPE!! Every single one of them that I have peeled, have been bruised all the way through.  I even tried to carry them super nicely and not throw them and not let Piper carry them, and nope that's not helping either.  I would like to lodge a complaint with star command with this one... Bring back Chiquita Bananas!!!

Saturday night, Thomas and I were at the store and I was so excited that I found StrongBow, it was too expensive for a 4 pack of cans... and I got instead, a 12 pack of Sam Adams, their winter stuff.  They have this kind of beer, Chocolate Cherry Bock, all I can say is wow!!  So freaking good!! I think we should all have some of that stuff!

I have court two times coming up in this next two months.  One is for Thomas's child support and the other is with the car.  I am also hoping that when the USDA gets around to going over our apartment lease, they will find what we have been telling them, that we overpaid our rent for more than a year and we need to be reimbursed.  That is what I am thinking is going to happen... I am hopeful at least.  Anyhow, I think I have to get off the computer, I am using the one at work while on my lunch break to do my writing, since I don't have the Internet at my house right now and we have no computers that are in working order.  I keep thinking that Santa will bring me a new computer, but, who knows with that one.  I asked him for a house and new cars for me and Thomas and Kelsie... I guess I will have to just wait and see.  Until the next time, Peace <3 :="" p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment