Wednesday, December 11, 2013

My Own Sense of Greed

Some of you know, that I love having money.  I really love to spend money.  I love that money is a tool used to buy the things that I need... like, my contacts and eyeliner and things that I think I need like work clothes and shoes, even sheets to make sure that my clients don't have to smell rancid oil on sheets. 

I love what money can buy.  Think about it, I mean, money can do wonders for us.  It can get the things that I need to in order to get by in life.  Like toilet paper and food and things like that.  It can also buy the things that I want to have, like Lasik eye surgery and a new home and cars.  It can help me to buy the land that I want so I can build the roller skating rink and indoor skate park that I feel would be a huge thing for the entire community that I live in. 

I would like to have more money than what I do.  I know that it's happening and that the universe is aligning for me so I can have my happily ever after, and I have faith that it's happening right now, as I write.  I have spent a lot of money on being able to align my energy with the correct vibration of the flow of money.  I have spent money on Feng Shui stuff to help get the flow right to my door, I have spent  money on clearing my energy blocks so that I am in alignment with situations that may arise to help get me what I want.  I have spent a lot of money on being able to get more money.  I have this thing that I'm sure other people do, and that's that I would really like to not live under the poverty line.  I keep my chin up and say that good things are happening, instead of they are going to happen.  I say that I can afford the house that I want to buy, and that I can afford to buy Kelsie and Thomas and I all new vehicles.  I put a lot of time and energy into this whole money thing.

It got me to thinking the other day about my body and the way that I really don't take the best care of my body.  What if I put this same amount of time and energy into getting my body to look the way that I want it to, instead of putting it into making more money.  So I started to ask myself, what if, the secret to wealth laid in my body looking like I want it to?  What if, I told myself that I could have all that wealth, if I took the time in the day to take care of my body the way that it deserves to be taken care of?  I wondered this for a few days, and it occurred to me, that I bet I could convince myself of this, so much so, that I could fool myself into a new good habit.  How strange that I would have to tell myself this in order to get my body to look like I would like it to. 

So now what?  I have said all throughout the year that I was going to take care of body and that I would be able to do this, but I have really not done a damn thing about it.  So, I am saying this, to reaffirm this with myself and those who think I am a total lunitic :) I know that once my body looks like the way that I feel on the inside, all glowy and happy and thin and beautiful, that is when my money will finally show up.  It's all about me doing what I should have done in the first place.  Put my health first and then worry about the rest of everything.  After all, Wonder Woman cannot go saving the planet from bad guys if she has no energy and can't do anything because she feels like shit. 

I have a plan, I found it online today in fact.  It's a hybrid program of two workout routines that I have.  It starts on a Monday, with two days off, and I really like that idea.  I know that I am picking a strange time to start doing this, but, what the hell, now is as good of a time as any.  I have only fat to lose and a lot to gain in the process.  And if truth be told, I was really wanting to do this because of something that I kind of discovered about myself.  I have the look of a 50's style pin-up girl.  So, I have been combing through different sites on the Internet to find pictures that I like.  And I have saved them.  I want to do a photo session with some of these awesome poses.  And I want them to go viral, and I want those boys who never thought much of me to see it and go, whoa, wow...!!! That's the goal at least.  For the ones who thought, oh she's cute if she lost a few pounds or she's got a pretty face, but, she's a chunky girl, I want them to see these photos and have a moment where they totally kick themselves in the butt for ever being a shit head to me.... If that makes me vain, then so be it, I'm vain! Oh well for all I care!  I want to be someone to me!  Not really to these other bozos who didn't know how to handle me, but, for me.  I want to have an office with a huge photo of me on the wall that when my girls have their friends come over, they are just like, whoa, is that you're mom?  I want to be Stacey's Mom!!! But like, Piper's mom :)

I don't have these hopes that I'm going to be some sort of famous person for these photos, I want to be remembered for something else that I have in mind, I want them to show myself that I can do it.  I am worth the time and effort and energy that it takes to get to be where I want to be. 

So, that's pretty much it today.  My own sense of greed is somewhat odd, but, I think that it's a good kind of greed... A desire to get to my next level of myself.  Maybe that makes sense, maybe that doesn't, but, to me, it does.  And in the mornings I wake up and lay in bed for a few minutes thinking to myself, you are beautiful, you are worth it, you can afford to buy the things that you want, you can do this! Monday I put all these ideas into practice and I will see what happens with it.  I am hoping that by the first of the year, I will have something to show for it, and instead of thinking I am going to start something, I will already be doing it.  Here goes, thinking good thoughts now... Time to do Christmas stuff now, Peace...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment