Friday, August 16, 2013

My new computer

This week, we got a new computer.  I was pretty excited about that.  Not only do I  get to have a new computer, but, when it came time to make sure that i didn't lose everything, I was able, without any help, to get all the important information off of the old computer and get it to the new one.  All I have to do now, is get the old hard drive and have it made into an external hard drive.  I was even able to make sure that itunes and my music library was saved.  How awesome is that?

So, now, I feel like my life is returning to normal again.  I get up, make the coffee, play on the computer until it's done and I feel good about getting some time to myself.  Now I have to get up about 30 minutes earlier for it to work out well for me.  Too bad I have began making less coffee now.  Oh well, it's all good.

I am ready for the weekend, well, actually, I am ready to sleep in, that would be ideal... Come on Sunday... I am ready for you!



So, with the new computer comes a few things that I really don't like... It doesn't do the auto correct with typing and it doesn't automatically capitalize I when I forget to, and I don't know how to fix it... any ideas how to make it work again?  Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment