Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My dead computer :(

It has been nearly three weeks since my computer had decided to die on me.  I mean, I can get on it for a little while, but, for the most part, it's about had it.  I am missing writing like crazy.  The only time that I get to do any writing is when it's at the end of the day while I am working for Larry.  Which is only really twice a week most of the time, and really, I can't always get time to do that.  I have so much to say this week about music and fun things and stupid people it's just not fair to not have my computer up and running. 

I have ordered my new computer, I am hoping that it's going to be a good one.  As I had been told, in comparision to cars, it was a Judge with a Cadi motor.  I can deal with that :)  As long as I can use it some of the time, I will be happy.  I am even thinking that I should get some sort of a tablet.  Really I was thinking it would be more like a Kindle Fire.  I like to be able to read and they can go on the internet, and really, I would just want to use it to do my stuff for work.

My mind is drawing a blank right now... must be time to get off the computer and see what is for dinner.  I shall find out once Thomas comes to get me... Oh how I wish we had his car working again... Peace <3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment