Saturday, October 12, 2013

Dinner time fun

This evening, we are doing baked potatoes for dinner with some Pumpkin cake for dessert.  Don't know about the cake, but, I am really looking forward to my potato.  Thomas has gone to return some movies, Piper is taking a bath, life is good for me these days.  There are things that I am working on within my self and though success has eluded me for some time, I am confident that I will make it and I will succeed.  Of that, I have no doubt! 

Tonight, I am feeling tired right now.  Looking forward to my bath tonight and then some nice sleep.  I may wash my hair first and then soak in the oil and let that moisturize my skin.  I am loving this whole oil in the bath thing.  Helps me to relax a bit, and for that, I can't go wrong.  I love it!!

For my birthday this week, I have realized how very blessed I am for all the wonderful people that I have in my life.  They have all made my whole week fantastic, and it's pretty awesome!  It was a really great week, I couldn't have asked for more, it was that good!  And not because of anything as far as the material world, but, I remembered how much I have as a person, and that was so rewarding for me.  I love my family, all of them, and I love my friends, and it's really good to know that I have more people who care that I would had ever thought, so thank you all. 

I should get off of here and do something constructive with my time, since we have been home, Thomas has cleaned the kitchen, washed the dishes, took out the trash, helped the neighbor and then took movies back... What a guy! I am so lucky to have him around... <3 p="">
I can smell dinner, it's going to be good... I love simple and easy meals that are super good... Now, for me to get clean and then, who knows what... good things of course!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment