Sunday, July 7, 2013

The 4th of July

This morning, Piper comes into my room to snuggle with me.  She looks at me and says 'Happy 4th of July Mommy.'  I love this kid!!

I had to work on Thursday, I was not too happy about that.  In fact, it took me an extra 40 minutes to get to work, which really made me a bit upset.  I mean like, really upset over it.  And I am sure I was growling the whole way to work.  I had intended to get out of the house earlier, but, with little goose home again, I wanted to make sure she had breakfast and lots of hugs :) 

This week for her, is Grandma camp.  It's where my niece and nephew and Piper all get to spend the week with my mom and dad, and do all sorts of projects and fun things.  This past week though, my dad was called out to another fire and so he's not there.  And then, my mom has to go to work on Thursday... so, since I am already not working so I can help do set up for Medieval Mayhem this weekend, I told her that Thomas and I will take the kids for the day, and yes, we are still going to help do set up.  So I keep thinking what kind of fun things can I do with the kids.  For sure we are going to go hiking and learn to breathe deeply, but, for projects, I am not too sure.  Maybe I will take them down to the creek where Lexi and I used to go play.  Who knows for sure. 

I am having a much better day than I was on Thursday.  In fact, by Friday afternoon, I was feeling so much better.  I think that has a lot to do with my love, Thomas :)  I am feeling much more positive and happy.  I like it a lot better that way too. 

Anyhow, it's nearly time for breakfast, then onto getting some clothes to Piper for the week.  Then, laundry, hooray! 

No comments:

Post a Comment