Friday, November 21, 2014

Becoming what I want to be

I have always had the dream of being something big one day.  Being a name people would see and instantly recognize.  I didn't want my face to be out there, because let's face it, too many times the paparazzi catch you at the worst possible moment, like, when you haven't showered and needed to go to the store to get coffee creamer and they are like, oh my gosh, look how terrible she looks without makeup. 

I have dreamed of being a writer since I could remember.  I wanted to tell the world my point of view.  With joining the Navy, I am finally reaching that goal.  I don't tell myself that I want to be a writer, I keep telling myself I AM a writer.  I am working towards that goal of writing the novel that makes everyone stop and think for a moment.  It's just about my experiences in the United States Navy and how it affected the way I am.  I am so excited to share these thoughts and experiences with the world.  I keep seeing myself on the Ellen Show talking about some of the things in the book and what were the real life things and was it really like that.  I see her giving copies to the whole audience.  I see it being on Oprah's book of the month.  I see it being huge! 

I had wanted to get this done by the time by birthday came.  Well, October 9th came and went and so then I thought before Thanksgiving... I am working hard for that one, but, I don't know.  We will see... every word that I write is closer to my goal... I am a writer... You will love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment